Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
strives to help our residents regain their health, independence, and improved quality of life. This is at the core of everything we do. We are 92-bed, skilled nursing and rehabilitation center that serves our residents with personalized, goal-oriented care.
Our services are administered by an expert staff of compassionate professionals and include rehab therapy, skilled nursing, respite and much more!
Goal-oriented therapy seven days a week
It’s all about you!
Long Term Care
Support from your home to ours.
Need Therapy? You Got It!
Farmington Village is proud to offer outpatient therapy for those in need in our community. We accept new referrals from physicians and clients that seek a continuum of care in a familiar setting, following an inpatient rehab stay in our back-on-track program. We offer a separate entrance for this service located on the Northwest corner of the facility. Let us help you get better so you can enjoy life again.
At Farmington Village Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, our physical, occupational, and speech therapists are available 7 days a week. We offer a wide range of clinical rehabilitation programs administered by an expert staff of compassionate professionals. We are committed to each residents’ well being.
• Activities for memory, orientation, and cognitive integration
• Adaptive techniques and equipment to overcome physical disabilities
• Exercises to reduce the effects of arthritis or other conditions to maintain normal joint movement
• Therapeutic environment for activities of daily living re-training with full kitchen, bathroom, and bed
Communication and swallowing:
• Programs to strengthen verbal and non-verbal communication, including hearing impaired
• Focus on oral muscle strength and functions required for speaking and swallowing
Your Healthcare Choice in Farmington, Illinois,
Farmington Village Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
REHABILITATE, HEAL, AND RECOVER!
701 S Main St.
Farmington, IL 61531
Visit Us Today