Welcome to Farmington Village Nursing and Rehabilitation Center located in Farmington, Illinois. We provide a comprehensive spectrum of rehabilitative care provided by a healthcare team of primary care physicians and physical/occupational/speech therapists to create customized programs appropriate for individuals who need traditional post-acute rehabilitation in Fulton County.
We know that staying active and being social is an important part of the recovery and rehabilitation process. We encourage resident families to become active participants in the care of their loved ones whether it be asking questions or participating in therapy sessions.
At Farmington Village, we believe that life can be rewarding and meaningful at every stage. Our nurturing environment and our caring staff are a perfect blend of excellence and quality services.
We pride ourselves on resident-focused care. From activities to specialized dining services, we focus on resident requests and needs. Come and visit us today to learn more. Our staff is ready to answer any questions you may have, call us today!
Rehabilitate – Heal – Recover
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- All rooms have electric high/low beds, and cable TV (private phones are also provided for our short-term rehab units).
- The full in-house rehab unit provides PT, OT, ST.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.